Why Should You Buy a House for Your Dog?

Hello; My name is Kira and in case you haven't noticed, I am a dog.  My Mommy is a REALTOR.  She sells homes to people with dogs.  Homes are really nice places for dogs to live.  I personally find carpets super cofortable; but in the Summertime, I like hard tile floors and air conditioning vents.  As a dog, I have certain responsibilities like guarding the house when Mommy and Daddy are gone.  

Here's a picture of me doing my job.



I am an advocate for dog's rights. 

    •  Dogs need homes.  
    • Dogs need floors and carpets. 
    • Dogs need toilets to drink water out of. 
    • They need windows to look out of.  
    • They need closets to explore and cabinets to open.  
    • They also need yards to dig in and maybe even squirrels to bark at.  
So there you have it: my reasons for you to call my Mommy to find you a house for your dog.  
Your dog will love you for it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Chickens Were Harmed During the Making of This "FILM!"

Funny Things on the Internet

How to Keep Your Home Clean while It's on the Market